Pawsitive Steps - Mind, Doggy and Spirit Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Pawsitive Steps 2019 brought an array of programs that not only delivered fun, fitness and health but also educated the public on some key challenges around mental health. Be part of an organisation that assists communities to remove the stigma of mental health.
We're back in 2021 and we are ready to make this even bigger by removing the stigma of metal health in our community. Join us!
Make sure you register, its a COVID Safe Event.Why Attend?
The only festival that brings dogs and mental health together in a fun filled family day out.
- Be part of a cause that understands the therapeutic nature of dogs and the love they have for us humans
- Remove the stigma of mental health by attending a festival that activity promotes wellbeing and mindful training
- Incredible and exciting day out for the family that includes a main stage, a playdome, dog arena and more.
Pawsitive Steps is a festival dedicated to celebrating good mental health and well-being of the community by educating and empowering individuals to participate in an array of activities. We are looking for volunteers that are passionate about dogs and mental health. We need your assistance pre, on and post festival day. If this is you, join us!
You'll be able to:
- Help spread positive awareness on mental health
- Work in a fun environment along with various professionals
- Engage with members of the community and give them support
Who to contact
Please contact us at email@example.com if you're interested.
- Free Entry (Must Register)$0$00$0
- Walk for Wellbeing$0$00$0
- Healthy Talks$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0